Are You an Entrepreneur Or Wannabe ?
Are you ready for a reality check ? Are you really an Entrepreneur or just a “Wannabe”
I’m going to give you a few facts about what it takes to be an Entrepreneur and by the end of this article you should know whether to take action or just go back to that 9-5 job selling time for money for the next 10-40 years? See below a list of traits between those who act and get results, and those who will never stop or give in until their dream of living life without rules is realised.
Are you an Entrepreneur Or Wannabe ?
- “Wanna-be’s” obsess about ideas.
- Entrepreneurs obsess about implementation and results. Don’t get stuck in analysis paralysis. It’s a well known fact that every successful entrepreneur takes relentless massive action and ,unsuccessful people don’t take enough. No need to reinvent the wheel here just copy what the top earners are doing and implement.
- “Wanna-be’s” seek a perfect plan and wait for the all the lights to be on green before starting.
- Entrepreneurs take massive action when they see an opportunity.
- Entrepreneurs take educated risks and are able to make big decisions quickly once they have all the facts in place. They make a decision and take massive action. No successful entrepreneur achieves their business and personal goals by playing it safe!
- “Wannabe’s” wait for their lucky break.
- Entrepreneurs take responsibility and create their own luck.
- “Wannabe’s” fear looking stupid in front of their friends and family.
- Entrepreneurs are willingly to risk making a fool of themselves, knowing that long-term success is a good trade for short- term loss of image. Don’t listen to your friends and family stuck in the rat race nearly broke. They have zero credibility as far as financial decisions are concerned. Surround yourself with others who get great results. This is the only way to get traction in your life and business and find your wealth with unstoppable momentum.
- “Wannabe’s” believe what they’re told by others (particularly the media).
- Entrepreneurs do relentless thinking about the end result and make their own decisions. Do your due diligence and follow your instinct. It will rarely let you down.
- “Wannabe’s” believe they can do it all.
- Entrepreneurs use systems ,technology and outsource to resolve weaknesses, that others will take years to complete, master or just give up on .
- “Wannabe’s” think about things as could and should’s .(but never do)
- Entrepreneurs think in terms of musts and it is not it could.
Are You An Entrepreneur Or Wannabe ?“Which one are you? You can decide in a heart beat to think like an Entrepreneur, could it be that one decision that shapes your future. Are you willing to take the risk of NOT knowing what your real future can bring.The Internet is changing lives by the second are you going to be one of those people who say if only I had followed my heart where would I be now?”.
Time to take action Entrepreneur! click the link or image below enter your name and email and be taken on a life changing journey to Entrepreneurial success.You are going to meet a personal friend and mentor of mine who is a relentless Entrepreneur on a mission to help ordinary people go from Zero to six figures online. DISCOVER how being an Internet Entrepreneur is truly out there for everyone who makes it a MUST and not a should..
Wishing all you Entrepreneurs out there every success on your journey for life without rules 🙂
PS. let me ask you a quick question…
are you really serious about making a massive income online?
I already know the answer is yes otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this blog,
However let me ask you another question, are you prepared to do something about it?
You see there are millions of people who all want more money however the one thing they lack is
there ability to take action
So that brings me to my third & last question are you an action taking Entrepreneur or Wannabe?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then please follow my instructions & take action on
This is your time now… ===> www.escapetheratrace.info
Entrepreneur,coach & Mentor